Share this page
We’ve launched a new website for the Patient Voices Network!
We’ve been proudly administering PVN for over five years now and, with the network’s growth and the evolution of patient engagement in BC, we identified the need for a new site that is easier to navigate and more accessible.
The new website contains a wealth of information that people can easily navigate when seeking to learn about the network and how they can get involved in their region’s health care improvement work. Features include:
- Better user experience with more intuitive navigation and site structure
- Robust internal search for engagement opportunities with filterable results
- A page dedicated to highlighting how patient voices are improving quality of care
- More user-friendly layout that adheres to web accessibility standards
- Personalized resources for patient partners and health care partners
- A modern and efficient design built for desktops, mobiles and tablets
As well, launching the new website provided an opportunity to strengthen our connection to the network, including by aligning our logo and colours with PVN’s. This design will be continually used across all PVN communications.