- Substance Use
CAT Knowledge Exchange, Funding & Grants Webinar
The objective of this 1.5 hour webinar on September 29, 2022, was to learn skills and strategies to writing more impactful grant applications as well as where to find money and organizing a project budget. Tiva Quinn, an expert grants navigator, presented and answered questions. Return to the CAT Knowledge Exchange page.
Tiva Quinn has worked with non-profits and local governments in the US and Canada on fundraising, planning and evaluating programs for over 20 years. She has raised over $20 million in grant funds as well as teaching and mentoring others at proposal writing and serving as a proposal reviewer for large and small funding agencies. CATs may contact Tiva Quinn (she is available as a consultant).
- GrantConnect by Imagine Canada can be connected at your local library.
- Canadian Drugs and Substances Strategy
- Government of Canada, Funding for Indigenous Peoples
- Department of Women and Gender Equality
- Civic Info BC www.civicinfo.bc.ca/grants
- British Columbia Funding Opportunities www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/funding
- Community Foundations https://communityfoundations.ca/find-a-community-foundation-map/