Connecting on Innovation in Type 2 Diabetes
Health Quality BC, in partnership with the Institute for Health System Transformation and Sustainability, are leading the formation of a network focused on sharing, developing and applying innovative practices to improve outcomes for people living with type 2 diabetes across BC. Learn more about the Type 2 Diabetes Network.
On November 22, 2022, the Type 2 Diabetes Network hosted the Type 2 Diabetes Dialogue – Connecting on Innovation in Type 2 Diabetes. See below for resources and video recordings from the event including inspiring presentations and Q&A sessions.
Below you will find the recordings from the Type 2 Diabetes Dialogue event on November 22, 2022. Click on the text to see the video, a short description and any resources specific to that part of the event. You can also find the complete playlist with all of the recordings here.
- Framework for Diabetes in Canada (released October 2022): https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/publications/diseases-conditions/framework-diabetes-canada.html
- Mount Paul Food Centre: https://www.interiorcommunityservices.bc.ca/programs/mount-paul-food-centre
- More about the Virtual Diabetes Prevention Program: https://www.albertahealthservices.ca/scns/Page13961.aspx
- Alcohol and Drug information: https://www.healthlinkbc.ca/mental-health-substance-use/resources/alcohol-drug-information-referral-service
- 211: https://bc211.ca/
- Canadian Men’s health Foundation: https://menshealthfoundation.ca/
- FETCH (For Everything That’s Community Health): https://divisionsbc.ca/provincial/what-we-do/patient-support/fetch
- Find Support BC: https://findsupportbc.com/
- HealthLink BC: https://www.healthlinkbc.ca/
- Immunize BC: https://immunizebc.ca/
- Office of the Seniors Advocate: https://www.seniorsadvocatebc.ca/
- QMUNITY- BC’s Queer, Tans & Two-Spirited Resource Centre: https://qmunity.ca/